Available Oct 1 Short summary: $825 with utilities and internet included. ($770 plus $55 utilities on fixed payment plan), bright, newer, yard, good location (near BCIT, Art Institute, and Broadway Tech Park). Due to other commitments, we're hoping to arrange new tenant by Sept 17th. Come on over sooner rather than later for a look
- Damage deposit is 1/2 months rent paid in advance of moving in.
Who are we looking for?
- someone that is friendly, tidy, recycles, likes the world, takes their shoes off in the house, and is generally a good person. Please come prepared with a current work reference for us if you come and see the place, as well as past and current rental references. That way you can fill out an application on the spot if your interested.
Details: - shared laundry
- soundproofed during reno
- high speed internet included (wireless or hardwired)
- nicely finished bright 1 bedroom suite, well lit with windows in all rooms
- 450Sq Ft, unfurnished (there is a leather love seat if you're interested).
- bathroom with shower
- kitchen / living room (fridge/freezer, electric stove) with space for a couch & living area
- large bright bedroom (carpeted).
- noiseless baseboard heating with thermostats in every room (you're not at the mercy of our thermostat upstairs)
- shared yard and BBQ
- non-smokers only
What's it like?......
The rooms get lots of natural light, especially the bedroom, which has 2 windows. All decorated in contemporary modern colours, with beautiful solid wood doors. Light and spacious feel, view of North Shore mountains (a little bit). Most suited to one person, as storage is somewhat limited.
Quiet. A 5 Minute walk from Renfrew or Rupert Skytrain stations, as well as the #25 bus on 22nd (to kingsway/king Ed.), and 10 Minute cycle from Commercial Drive. Nearby amenities include sushi, superstore, veggie market, Tom's video (the best for new & vintage!), fast food, a great Italian pizza place, Indian cafe, Starbucks etc. Very close to the highway if you drive and want to escape.
Contact: Sandor or Jo